- What my relationships have taught me. (via lozzat)
- 10-Word Story (via bl-ossomed)
- R.R. (via missinyouiskillingme)
When you truly love someone,
you do not give up.
You do not give up on your best friend,
your loved one.
You just don’t.
Someone once told me
that you can’t leave someone
when they need you the most
and come back into their life
when they have mended.
I almost walked away from you
because I was tired of being the only one
doing the fixing.
But I realized that
right now, you are a broken ceramic vase
and I held the glue.
I am the only one you trust enough
to put back the pieces.
So I cannot give up on you.
I will not give up on you.
- Ming D. Liu “A poem for my best friend - please do not give up on yourself.” (via fragil3rec0very)
- Stephen King. “Joyland”. (via fuckyeah-unclesteve)